The goal of our program is to support aspiring pilots,
to benefit the aviation community, and to further Flywell interests.
The Scholarship Includes:
The Right Applicant:
- A 2 year membership in Flywell Flying Club including access to Flywell aircraft at the “lowest cost to fly” rates.
- Scholarship members are responsible for monthly dues and hourly flying costs. Scholarship members will keep current with monthly flying expenses.
- At end of scholarship period, the scholarship member is invited to join the club
How to Apply:
Our scholarship is currently filled. Please check back at a later date.
- Has specific and realistic goals for advancement in aviation. For example, a goal may be to obtain a private pilot license, to qualify for or advance in an aviation-related profession or contribute to a charitable cause.
- Has demonstrated a need for financial assistance to progress toward his or her goal
- Will contribute to the betterment of Flywell and / or the Minnesota aviation community.
- Is at least 16 years old on or before the application close date.
- At a minimum, holds a current FAA Student Pilot Certificate at the time of application or has a pending Student Pilot Certificate application in IACRA
- Has demonstrated ability to pay on-going flying cost and fixed costs associated with club membership.